Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Hey everyone!! Yea JD hit the nail on the head all kinda domain issues but got them working on it...might be in the morning since I lit that fire kinda late (been working hard on restocks so didn't notice it right off the bat). Hopefully its a quick thing without switching to the backup address (everyone remembers this time last year and learning we needed one of those!) but if it extends into the day tomorrow I will move the paid ones and everyone else hold tight until its resolved. Oh emails aren't working so may not get the usual status update emails etc but once its sorted out all those will go out...if you were pending yesterday its on the way.

Oh and told a few but I will let everyone know the full restock is about done finally! I'm going to list it all at the same time and plan is to have a New Years sale once it is...kinda late but figured a sale without some stock wouldn't had been any fun at all. So once the website issues are sorted out and I finish up a couple more should have most everything in stock and a little discount to get the new year kicked on off!!

A
Rep: 0
218 posts

#1 Reviewer 1322 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu