Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Long over due review...I ordered from APL last summer and due to work left it sit.  I recently started the Cut Stack II and a month later ordered a bunch more.  Site was very easy to navigate and communication was QUICK!!   From pay't to delivery took 4 days!!  Site seems to be regularly updated with in stock items and lead times for re-stock

Started with the cut stack II at 1cc EOD. I noticed a definite increase in mental focus and drive within 2 weeks, I was getting lazy after Thanksgiving and this made a huge difference. I actually upped the dose to 1.5cc EOD 2 weeks ago and have the increase in strength I was looking for. Sometimes my attitude is a bit shitty, but I have to remind myself why. Minimal water retention, however I did get sore nips after 2 weeks. I've always had issues with that, so I upped the Aromasin to 25 ED and took Nolva for a week and it subsided. I'm dreading getting off this stuff, but know that I already have my next cycle on hand. Injects nice, I try to keep the bottle in my pocket for 15-20 mins before inject so it warms up to body temperature. Draws and flows much smoother then, some minor PIP the day after but totally manageable. After 6 weeks I’m up about 8 lbs but look much leaner.
B
Rep: 1
54 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu