Review Detail

Steroids A apl

After weeks of researching labs and reading all possible reviews I decided to try APL! I was skeptical at first but decided to purchase several different compounds! The risk was worth it and I received my package quickly and safely! Definitely recommend trying APL.

Started off at 350mgs of test with 400mgs of Mast while also using 400mgs of trend from a previous purchase! Felt the trend really kick in at about day 12 and the mast at 400 was perfect for what I needed without running into and sides! Played around with the dosages a little since this was my first cycle using Mast. I MUST SAY IT IS A GAME CHANGER! The vascularity and hardening effects are second to none. This really speaks to the level of credibility that APL deserves! ZERO PIP and no pain from injection! Waited til the last 6weeks of my cycle to introduce the Winn to just give that last little polish and DAMM that stuff will drop the BF% like its nothing. Ive yet to introduce to PCT but I'm sure that it will give the same benefits az what I would expect from a top notch company like APL
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu