Review Detail

Steroids A apl

I came back to mg after being off for sometime. Quickly reached out to some vets and ap came highly recommended. I’m just now finishing up a 10wk cycle of test enth and provi. Gains are back baby!! 5 Stars

I highly recommend. I’ve ran multiple cycles prior and it felt like almost a first cycle all over again! Pumps were crazy. Had aching shoulder/chest/leg/arm pumps when working out to the point I had to stretch the shit out the muscle for it to calm. The pump was so intense it hurt lol I really missed that and I always know I get quality shit when the blood is gorging the muscle. The proviron is hands down my fav oral to run with test as it doesn’t blote me.. make me sweat like a dog/ high bp. I felt I lost some of the sharpness in wk 8-10 when I dropped the provi. Great product easy to split in 2 with ur hand for dosing twice a day. Test was test. It works and dosed nicely. Gained great size and strength throughout this run. Very satisfied

Actually putting in an order for a buddy and some stuff to cruise on for a while. Thanks AP
B
Rep: 0
209 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu