Review Detail

Steroids A apl

Nice easy web page. Easy to pay and gear was at my door step in 5 days in perfect shape.

USA supplier with no customs to worry about.

The test c and test e are (good) the clomid worked great with some nolvadex 20 I have here for pct. I stacked anadrol 50 with the test c 500mg week 1anadrol 50 tab a day for 6weeks. I
Gained 15pounds and added 25# pounds to my bench. Had great energy when I was working out but got tired when I stopped. (Sleepy). Anadrol 50 hit me on my 8th day and everything was lighter when lifting. During mid week I would use the test no ester 100 mg 1cc (Wednesday) and this was a fantastic wake me up with energy and focus. When I pinned the TNE I could taste the stuff (not bad) and 1/2 an hour I was working out. Better than any pre work out drink or any pick me up I have done. Had a little bloat(puffy) but the nolvadex and clomid made that go away. No problems with libido. Bought the 400mg test c and e mix. I pinned once and this made me feel flue like. 1cc is 400mg and this was to much for me. I pinned for the second time 1week later and used 3/4 of a cc and this was great. That 400testc and e mix is great worth the money. Over all I am happy to buy in usa and get my stuff in 5days with little to no problems. I recommended anabolic performance labs. When I get the nerve up and cycles behind me I will try the tren a and test prop. I would like to cut by the end of summer. Still have a little gut that needs melted off by this stuff (tren a). Blood pressure up a little. ( my buddy says it was from the bloat and anadrol 50. Back to normal after the pct.
Mikeyz206 avatar
Rep: 21
78 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu