Review Detail

Steroids A apl

My first experience with injectables was through APL. I did my research and decided they would be the best bet, and their website was easy to navigate, as well as the payment methods. Now I’ve ordered three times from them and all three times they did deliver products and within about a week. I was impressed with their communication and the fast delivery. 

Unfortunately one of the products, 400mg/ml enanthate/cypionate blend left me with severe pain in the injection site, which would always spread to the knee and sometimes inner thigh. The pain didn’t begin for a few days but then would always persist for over a week. It was debilitating like I had just done squats with that leg for the first time (outer upper-mid quad shot every time.) After doing lots of research on what could be the cause of this I contacted them to see if they could shed any light on what might be the problem. That fast communication was suddenly nowhere to be found. In fact to this day they still haven’t responded to any of my emails. I was thinking that perhaps they’d been shut down but I see on this website that they have recent transactions. So evidently they don’t care much about quality control or post sale customer service. 

The dbol seemed to work fine on each cycle for a boost on the front end. Used 25mg once daily for 4 weeks. After about two weeks tops I noticed some water weight and definitive strength increases. I actually used a different test than the compound included in this review for the majority of my two cycles, it was cypionate 250mg/ml twice weekly. The first cycle I packed on a good 23 pounds and serious strength increases. I used nolvadex for pct and kept roughly 12 pounds. The second cycle I started with the same cypionate regimen above, no dbol, and added npp 100mg/ml three times weekly. This second cycle my strength went through the roof. That npp was amazing stuff. But I switched the base test to the enanth/cyp blend which I included in the description above and shown in the images below. The pain became unbearable and I also suddenly developed absolutely horrible bacne which has now spread to my shoulders and some on my chest. It is only getting worse and I have been off for months now. Idk if it caused the acne issue, but the horrible pain was definitely from that. And they never answered a single email when I brought my concerns to them.

J
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu