Review Detail

Steroids A apl

I've purchased all of my gear from anabolic-performance.co for the past two years. Never had a problem, liked ordering form them because it was shipped with in the United States. Recently I went on their website and everything says out of stock. I checked again today and again everything is out of stock. I E-mailed anabolic-performance.co last week asking if they would have an Test in stock in the near future but have not received a response.

Always great with communication and have no complaints at all. Has something happened that I'm not aware of? I'm not sure if this question can be asked, if it can't please delete the following question. Two years maybe more of ordering from the same source. I see top rated sources an have no problem with trusting Muscle Gurus or their rating system. A few years ago I ran into U.S. Customs issues under my name so I'm sure I'm flagged in the system. 

I've heard that some sources say shipped with in the United States but only some of the gear is and other gear you may purchase is shipped from overseas. Any suggestions on how to avoid this issue?

I really appreciate everyone's time.

S
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu