Review Detail

Anabolic-steroid.net FeaturedHot
Steroids A admin

My experience with this source has been, by far, the best out of any I have used. I was looking for a source that communicated well, reliable and most of all fast. He far exceeded every and all expectations I had. The communication skills he possesses is amazing. My emails were always answered with promptness and a lot of the time within minutes. 

The ordering process was very simple and the follow up after the order was placed was unprecedented. He continuously updated me with shipping info on where my package was at during the process. Once my package arrived it was flawlessly packaged with all of my products in perfect condition.

This was a most pleasurable experience. Not only does he have a satisfied customer but he now has a life long customer.  

These products are of superior quality. I just completed my second month and have packed on 15 lbs of lean mass and continue to grow. No side effects whatsoever. I run 1ml of Mega 250 ED and 1ml of Mega 300 EOD. Amazing quality! I've remained lean with no water retention. The product is smooth and I have not experienced any soreness that Test Prop is know for. This source the best out there and I would highly recommend him.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu