Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Review for my cutting cycle. Second order with this source and I can’t speak highly enough. Very 
Helpful, polite, quick response. Each stage confirmed. No worries. Payment confirmed quickly m. TN supplied same day arrived the next day. UK based. I ordered;
3 x Exodus Clenbuterol
3 x Tiromel T3
4 x Sis Labs Tren A 100
4 x Sis Labs Test P 100

Running the test/tren at 2:1. I get less sides at that ratio. EOD 100/50. First injection of tren almost had me dialling for an ambulance god damn that tren cough. Sweats have hit, aggression in the gym is there and everywhere. gotta love the tren. Prop is legit 6 days in and I feel tighter (relative to e,c), libido increase the biggest thing so far. Beautiful pumps in the gym even on low carbs. At 80mcg of clen building to 160 but already got the shakes I broke bottles at work at the weekend lol. Counting cash was a fookin nightmare! Some cramps but that’s clen. Introducing the T3 this week. Everything in my opinion is great quality.

Thank you very much AP. Very professional and with a show coming up I needed a source I could count on. I’ll be back.

H
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu