Review Detail

AnabolicTitan.lt FeaturedHot
Steroids A anabolictitan

I have used Anabolic Titan 3 times before and reordered  just now. Each time I ordered enough to last about 3 months. I have pleased with the whole process with him. Easy to order, to pay and great prices. Fast delivery and safe and tight as can be. Love the products, I only wish he would make large bottles available like a 20 ml or even a 50 ml of test for example. Anyway great source. By the way I've been using for about 20 years now so when I find a good one I keep them.

I like to keep things simple so I shoot the test E at about 700 mg a week and the Equipoise at 300mg for a gram a week of injectables, and I take a Dianabol if I remember either pre or post-workout. Thats adds about 100mg orals a week. Each time products feel strong and I feel great while using. I don't notice any negative sides, no pain other than the needle. This is a important consideration for me as I've suffered with pain and swelling just to get the use a kind of bad batch with a previous source. I take a minimal amount of arimidex and I get no estrogenic effects. My lifts go up dramatically and my weight stays about the same or a slight gain as I'm heavy enough, 235 at 6'3" so I don't eat to gain. My body fat drops and I'm a happy camper.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu