Review Detail

AnabolicTitan.lt FeaturedHot
Steroids A anabolictitan

3rd time ordering from these guys, Service was prompt, packaging was discreet and well wrapped, and pricing was fair. 

First off, I ordered Sustanon which worked great. I had tried this source's sustanon in the past as a stand alone compound and as part of my first ever cycle and put on 10 lbs WHILE CUTTING!! Now, this time around being my 3rd cycle, I decided to try their tren. Good stuff I might say, I was wondering about the efficacy of it at first since I didn't see a big difference the first 2 weeks, but let me tell you by week 3 when it hits, it hits HARD. Tree branch vascularity, agression in the gym, and the notorious tren cough from time to time. I coughed so hard, and that was no fun but it's a testament to the efficacy of these guys' compounds. Went from 13% body fat to 8% body fat in 90 days according to bodpod readings. All in all, I am very satisfied with Anabolic Titan and their compounds, even when using tren, my PCT went smooth and I retained most of the muscle. As far as the arimidex goes, I know for a fact it did the job, as I felt my joints somewhat achy; but admittedly, I took more than I should, as I have had gyno surgery twice already and do not want to repeat that. PCT wise, you know you got a good source when the nolva/clomid you take make the pair down below bounce back to normal.

Great source, never looking elsewhere again.

C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu