Review Detail

Steroids A anabols-org
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I purchased BP Proviron and Nolva. I ran provimed towards the end my cut for the vascularity and into pct. Overall I felt it working..  I had a harder and shaper look to my muscles.  Crazy vascularty during workouts and after a high carb meal..  My arms would be covered in veins Haha. 

I ran prov thru beginning of my pct and as soon as I was off..  I felt it.  Huge loss of that overall hard feeling.. My libido dropped.. Dropped a few pounds.. Last week of pct and running Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and my nuts are working..  My libido is not what it used to be but I have kept some of my gains.. Not as hard looking as before of course but happy with this run. I still have the amazing vascularity from the prov..  Which I never had prior to running it. My veins would hide..  Now they come out to play every time I worko

OveralI recommend this anabols. And John is on point with service and responding all emails. Also it took about 2 1/2 weeks to get 

Great vascularity and removing on pct with my balls working!
I purchased BP Proviron and Nolva. I ran provimed towards the end my cut for the vascularity and into pct. Overall I felt it working.. I had a harder and shaper look to my muscles. Crazy vascularty during workouts and after a high carb meal.. My arms would be covered in veins Haha.

I ran prov thru beginning of my pct and as soon as I was off.. I felt it. Huge loss of that overall hard feeling.. My libido dropped.. Dropped a few pounds.. Last week of pct and running Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and my nuts are working.. My libido is not what it used to be but I have kept some of my gains.. Not as hard looking as before of course but happy with this run. I still have the amazing vascularity from the prov.. Which I never had prior to running it. My veins would hide.. Now they come out to play every time I workout.

OveralI recommend this anabols. And John is on point with service and responding all emails. Also it took about 2 1/2 weeks to get it
B
Rep: 0
209 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu