Review Detail

AOLabs.is Hot
Steroids A alpha-omega

Ordered several vials of TNE 50mg for testing purposes.

I received several vials of TNE 50mg from AOL. Communication was outstanding, professional and friendly. The order arrived lightning fast after payment and in secure packaging. The vials are expertly evenly filled, labeling is professional, and the shrink wrapped stoppers are nice security touch. How I received the order I suspect that the source owner is a little OCD because you can see the time that is put into everything they do. The stopper caps are standard (not snag free) and the stopper material appears to be premium quality. The TNE does not contain guaiacol so no heavy creosote smell that requires special storage and handling. The oil draws and injects smooth using a 25g pin once warmed. Injection is painless and pip free. 100mg one hour pre workout provides the expected result of TNE. Nice bump in well being, aggression, stamina and training endurance. I also notice an increase in heart rate and a warming sensation which is typical for me with TNE. I am using it regularly on leg day and am seeing a nice steady increase in strength and stamina. I also ordered TestC but will review at a later date after normal blood work. I would not hesitate ordering from this source in the future.
S
Rep: 67
4154 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 469 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu