Review Detail

AOLabs.is Hot
Steroids A alpha-omega

This review is for Tren E and TNE.

My order from Alpha Omega went perfect. Communication was excellent, Easy ordering process, Great person to deal with. Since AO has been here he has been an exemplary source. We as members always ask our sources to be patient and get involved with the community. Most don't and they fail. AO has been active, helpful and friendly.

I purchased TNE and pinned it right away. The 50mg is a low dose and no Guacoil in the brew makes it easy to pin with 0 pip. I did receive the full effect that TNE provides. Energy, stamina, a great warm feeling, focus and just don't feel the workout enver needs to end. The Tren E that came from him was on Point. I was using another sources and switched to AO's when I was in the last few weeks of my cycle. I had no Falloff at all. Both oils were very smooth and clear. When I discontinued my Tren use I noticed the falloff. His Tren and His TNE were both excellent product... I am very happy to have him here working with us.. I am Happy to recommend this source. I look forward to my next purchase with them... Great job Men...
S
Rep: 8
2351 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 493 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu