Review Detail

AOLabs.is Hot
Steroids A alpha-omega

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. Out of thousands of vials we haven't had anyone stating this. Not sure what to say my friend. What are you using? Also I have copied and pasted what you said in the forum

"So I've been using aas for roughly 15 years, I've never had any issues with any compound, never even realy experienced side effects. I recently ordered from a new source, a source that is reputable and every time I pin, the next day there's a good size lump at the site.. Not super painful, I can massage it. This most recent was different, same lump bit this time redness and is sore. I am currently running 1100mgs test and 500mg of deca twice a week. I cut out the deca a few weeks ago to see and no change. I always swap injection site, never use the same one within a week. I warm the oil up and even use a different needle for draw/inject. Nipro is what I am using now and cant wait to get my turumos back. No fever or any off symptoms. Any help or opinion is appreciated "

I'd say you answered your own question. If the other product you've used in the past with that high of mg you are using now, I would say you had under dosed product. Again, we haven't had a single person say they have had pip besides ONE who was brand-new to aas. We actually have quit a few post on other forums with quit the opposite of what you are saying.

We have quit a few blood test to go along with all of this as well. Im mostly inclined to believe you had under-dosed product before. Wont get that with us

Alpha Omega avatar
Rep: 5
129 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 104 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu