Review Detail

AOLabs.is Hot
Steroids A alpha-omega

Started anadrol 50mg daily jump started with test cyp 900mg weekly and 500mg deca for 8weeks..... Tapered last two weeks and began Cerberus blend ( test base test prop tren Ace and master prop) EOD now into week 3.....

All oils are extremely smooth especially Cerberus....test cyp clearly began Mass and strength increases within the 4th week and muscle hardening with deca by the 4th week....... Cerberus 1ml EOD is boss status immediately into the second week Trenbolone began with night sweats raise temperature throughout the day but luckily I am one that does not suffer from any other sides. I have gained around 12 lb of solid muscle within using a 3500 calorie diet and almost a 300 gram protein set up each day with food program..... Another thing to add I didn't know you can edit the post... But other mass gainer is another 1760 calories 120g protein added to that and lastly casien protein is another 110 calories and 24g protein...... Hope this helps and clarifies any auto correct that happen during talk to text

Test cyp.....900mg a week super smooth NO PIP
SIZE and strength increase at week 3 and 4

Deca 250mg 2x weekly .... Clear and smooth

Anadrol 50mg daily first two weeks some bloating and bacne
Certainly put on the water weight..... Doing the trick

Started Cerberus blend week 8....test suspension test prop
tren Ace and mast prop..... Holy cow second week extreme gains
On every lift trenmares and bacne aggression up libido
Is nuts.. Bottom line best if the best every aspect
Not to mention I'm freaking huge.
I
Rep: 0