Review Detail

AOLabs.is Hot
Steroids A alpha-omega

I put my order in with no problems. Very easy sight to pick through for products. I put the order together  on Sunday night payed sent payment Monday. On Friday the products showed up. (4) days the way I count. (That's awesome)! Products where professionally wraped and in 100 percent perfect shape. Each and everyone had a plastic tamper proof shrink wrap over the plastic flip off lid. Very good looking product with no particles floating around. Labels where all straight and all vials had the same amount gear in them. I talked to a couple of my friends that I meet at the gym and they also wanted in on my new order. ( they fell in love with the products immediately). 5 days later I put in another order and the same 4 day delivery window. Awesome dude to buy from will answer questions and steer you the right way. This alpha omega labs is the best I have used in a while. Nice job AOL!

I came off a D Bol, test e and deca cycle that was 8 weeks. I used nolvadex and clomed also pct and nolvadex all through. I couldn't wait to open my AOL gear. I started out with Monday to pin test e and deca. Same syringe 1cc of each 300test e 300 deca. The pin went smooth and no pip, no rash or marks. My work out felt good great energy and stamina. I work out 90 minutes mostly. Come Thursday I pinned again 300 test e and deca 300. That's where I the weights felt lighter and I could push through for more reps.( my buddy's spotted me and coached also great dudes) they as well ran the same gear cycle. By the third week I was back in to the same amount of weight as my d Bol cycle left me. ( I added 30 pounds onto my bar) and I am still holding. I have lost 5 pounds and have no bloat. I picked up a couple pimples here and there. I have a great sex drive . I feel like I am 20 years old again. (With grayish hair). I love this gear! I can't wait to try the Orals out.(taking a little time off for the liver sake. I did run nolvadex ,liv 52,and clomed .
Mikeyz206 avatar
Rep: 21
78 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu