Steroids A alpha-omega
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer service is best I've ever dealt with. Responses are so fast we might as well been texting. I've ordered more times than I can remember and everytime I couldn't of asked for better service. Ms. AO is on it and will make sure whatever your needs are are takin care of. I needed a little guidance using a new method and she walked me through it as I was doing it. I have a few quality and easy to deal with options on who I get my packs from. But AOL is just a little better in every aspect. The customer service is a huge reason why I stay loyal to AOL.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Super fast processing and sent out asap after processed. Once out of their hands it's up to the shipping service. But everytime it arrives when expected.

Products Ordered

Shit lol. Pretty much everything they carry. All fire.

Product Effects

Usually I run sust as far as test goes.
I've ran it at 250mg a week to 1000mg a week. All in split doses at ed to eod.
Very little pip and can even backload a slin pin to pin. Its effects are exactly what you would expect from quality test.
Tren I've ran both ace and enan. Huge strength gains and lean mass improvements. Typically I gain about 5-10lbs on a blast of a tren cycle.
My body is pretty maxed out so a 5lb increase is amazing.
I could go on and on. But to some it up I've ran 90% of what they stock. It's all on point with pharm grade gear. And by pharm grade I mean US pharm grade.

Review

It doesn't get better than AOL. Like I said I have many options and with my career I deal with pros daily. I've had their gear and I still stay with AOL.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
L
Rep: 0
75 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu