Review Detail

Steroids A admin

This is a review for Arl russia 700 mg test p tren a and Npp. I'm currently on a cycle of these compounds 700 mg test p a week 350 mg Npp for joint support which i dropped after 3 weeks and replaced with 532mg of tren a. Also used a 50mg 4 week d il kicker from another source. Libidi is up strength is up and my body is changing at 6 weeks in. Losing fat with proper diet and gaining lean muscle. Pip is no exsistance with arl oils and I'm also pip probe with other sources. Oils are thick. Very happy with this source and glad I gave them a try. Shipped to me within a month. All items recieved. Great stand up source.

Strength up. Libido through the roof. Losing fat and gaining lean muscle. This is a review for Arl russia 700 mg test p tren a and Npp. I'm currently on a cycle of these compounds 700 mg test p a week 350 mg Npp for joint support which i dropped after 3 weeks and replaced with 532mg of tren a. Also used a 50mg 4 week d il kicker from another source. Libidi is up strength is up and my body is changing at 6 weeks in. Losing fat with proper diet and gaining lean muscle. Pip is no exsistance with arl oils and I'm also pip probe with other sources. Oils are thick. Very happy with this source and glad I gave them a try. Shipped to me within a month. All items recieved. Great stand up source.
H
Rep: 0
9 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu