Review Detail

Steroids D diesel

I've been dealing with Ashop for 8 years. They used to be a great supplier but they aren't any more. Their website says they are proud of their customer service, but I don't know what there is to be proud of. I placed an order on Dec. 17th and finally got it in March. They said there was a Postal Workers strike so I gave them a pass. Before placing my next order I sent them an email and asked Ariel if the problems were solved and can I please get an honest answer as to how soon I can expect my order. She replied that all problems have been solved and all orders are shipping in 6-7 days. It has now been 29 days and my order has still not shipped. All replies to my tickets and emails have stopped. Judging from past experience, I believe I will eventually get my order, but who knows. Who needs the hassle when domestic suppliers have my order to me the following week? Ashop has resorted to lies and deception. A once great supplier who now in my opinion couldn't be worse.  

I have used mostly stealth products, and they have been OK. I have had blood work done and had high levels of Test so I know the gear is legit. The balken orals are great.
I have nothing good to say about Ashop at this time. They have stopped caring about their customers and I am through with them.
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu