Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Athletespharmacy.com is a good reliable source. It's professional and fast on replying to emails or any questions you might have. Web sites are very explainable and you get what you order from them. I highly recommend this source and because their product and shipping are great. Product arrive within 5 days from the time they took payment. They pack their product discreetly and tightly wrap.

I ordered 3 Testoxyl Enethate 250 by kalpa Pharma, Stanoxyl 50 as well as the PCT Nolvaxyl. As my first cycle and new to use gears, can’t really tell what should I be feeling but I use 250mg/1ml per week and spread that twice a week. I’ve on Test e for 7 days now. I’ve notice that I’ve having good energy even after a 3 hours hard work out. I’ve also notice that my focus and concentration on my task are very accurate. I can control any unnecessary food intake at late night. Also notice some good changes on my body definitions. This is my first week on my first cycle so I can’t really give any review on Stanoxyl 50 and the PCT Nolvaxyl.
J
Rep: 0
12 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu