(Updated: June 07, 2022)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Slick and simple from start to finish. I've been ordering from these guys for almost 18 months. Never once had an issue. Every product has been as described and my bloods and gains back that up. I've used most of their oils and orals, the 2K HGH and a lot of their pharma bits and pieces - AI, Sleepers, Sex Aids etc. Customer support from Gary is brilliant. Always on hand to help if needed and replies very quickly. 100% bona fide supplier here and I know loads of people using them.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Always arrives next day before 1pm. Very plain packaging on the outside with various things to make it look legit to the postie. I won't go into details for obvious reasons! Well packaged and protected inside. I've never had a damaged vial or anything else. Always well packed.

Products Ordered

Everything lol over the last two years. Test E/C/P, Mast E/P, Tren A/E, NPP, Primo, Dbol, Oxy, Var, Ladies Var, HGH, Aromasin, Nolva, Adex...

Product Effects

Over the last 18 months of using their products and from three cycles, I have gained approximately 15-20kg of lean mass (certifed by dexa scan). My squat has gone from 80kg to 200kg. Deadlift from 90kg to 200kg for 4. Bench 60kg to 130kg. No unexpected sides. I do not experience PIP from their oils. Everything seems to be dosed accurately - for example when I do TRT I run 100mg of their Test E and that puts me between 25-30nMol. I've gone from 40% body fat and zero muscle to prepping for my first show. Their products are 100% legit.

Review

Great products. Accurately dosed. Give great results. Trustworthy seller. Have never had a problem in 18 months across many, many orders. Friendly and helpful lab owner who offers sound advice where needed. Could not recommend highly enough.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Atlas.tl Primo
Atlas.tl
BigGashMan avatar
Rep: 22
17 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 0

deneme bonusu