Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I have ordered Testosterone E from BalkanPharm and to be honest it took almost 2 months to receive it.I ordered products from Europe before and only took 3 weeks to get it!

I communicate with one of there reps wich I presume is located in England. There were very fast on there response but still no real assuring answers other than you need to wait the product

will arrive! After a month and a half I give up hope and I was ready to take the loss and 

move along. Few days latter I received a promotion from Balkan Pharm I answer back telling them that if my ordered had been satisfied. I will be happy as well but unfortunately I was more than skeptic so I call them scammers . Well few days after they issued another order and send me e-mail

I already let the grudge go and did not expected to get any product from them SURPRiSE!!!!!!

The package arrived today! Thank you Balkan Pharma!

The story is my experience with them and I think you should not judge a book by its cover!  I am happy with the quality of the product and finally with the service.

Best Regards,

Claude

Irritability ,sex drive and muscle grow
The product work as described. I use to go to gym every 4 day a week and you can definitely feel the hardness of your muscle as well as the lean growth
No acne effect since my dose is minimal and no hair loss but a lot of irritability (be aware)
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu