Review Detail

Steroids A admin

The order was shipped out quickly and would have arrived at my house a week earlier had it not been for your usual USPS incompetence. The packaging was discreet and the products were clearly well made and appeared to be of high quality (hologram on box, blister packets with clearly labeled identification codes). After validating each UPIC code on the manufacturer's website, I was ready to begin. I decided to go with an anavar only cycle. While there are many detractors to such a cycle that  claim it will shut down ones natural testosterone production, this is a misguided view (even Dan Duchaine writes as much in his handbook). Most UGL anavar isn't purely anavar and almost always cut with stanozolol (winstrol), which is why the reps at Balkan recommended a maximum of 40mg a day for a male with most males going between 15-25mg a day. This is significantly less than what most UGLs suggest taking but in line with the dosages being taken when oxandrolone was more available in the US decades ago. Upon taking the gear, I either felt its effects or the placebo effects that stem from the excitement of starting a new cycle the first day. The pumps have been great and while still early to tell, progress is being accelerated. 

As mentioned earlier, I either felt the effects of the gear from the first day or it was just a placebo effect that comes with starting a new cycle. After a few days, the pumps have really increased. I'm beginning to notice more hardness, a bit more vascularity and reductions in trunk fat. I will update but so far, so good.
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu