Review Detail

Steroids A admin

That was a first test buy at balkanpharm.com- I ordered their Tbol 180x 10mg. The communication via E-mail was good. reply to request came quickly. Shipping Information was send and 1 week later products were in my postbox. Very pleased about that part.

Balkan Turanabol are small hard yellowish rectangular tabs in xxxxxxx of xx each. For practical reasons the xxxxxx xxx which usually xxxxxxxx xx xxxx was removed and the xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx with xxxxxx xxxx.

Used products at 40mg day/ kicked in noticeably and quickly. Very modest gains in strength. I should mention that I do 2-weeks-on cycles with short acting compounds only and I absolutley represent the idea of fast recovery of endogenous production and long-term progress with this method. Test Prop., Masteron, Dbol, Drol are utilized for that..usually stacked two at a time. balkan Tbol  seems to enhance libido and erections. Tbol does not convert to estrogen. I did not notice weight gain or water retention which is a good thing in this case .

At a dose of 20mg and probably everything less than 50mg for no more than 14 days Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone seems to effect the axis very little. I read material about that from different sources and by my own experience it seems to be somewhat correct. As with all orals precaution must be taken and intake should be limited. This Tbol pretty much does what it should and does not what it should not. For mass gains Dbol is the oral alternative. Everything as expected and as it should be with this product and the supplier. I will try Balkan s test prop next.

Tbol kicks in noticeably and quickly. Modest strength gains.Enhanced well being. Seems to enhance Libido. No water retention or weight gain which is a good thing with this product. Tbol does not convert to estrogen. for mass gains tbols brother dbol is the way to go. did not notice any sides except for the frequent erections.
As with all orals precautions must be taken and intake should be limited to maimum 6 weeks. I run 2 week cycles myself. tbol seems to do what it should and does not do what it should not. seems a decent product and a reliable source. I will try Balkans test prop. next.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu