Review Detail

Steroids P pharmacom-support

I have used many products over teh years from multiple orders.  Mainly, TEST-E 300, NAN D 300, BOLD300, and TREN A 100; my girlfriend has used the Oxandrolone (Var) many time as well.

I enjoyed notable positive changes in body comp during a summer recomp last year.  I ate at at a slight caloric deficit and slowly reduced calories each week while using TEST and BOLD as the base with TREN-A the last 6 weeks -- no loss in lean mass but dropped about 15 lb of fat and maintained strength.

Recently, I bulked with TEST E 300, DECA300, and BOLD300 -- 1cc of each 2x a week and put on about 20 lb of quality mass in 16 weeks (good mass not water and fat -- I still have abs).

My girlfriend had good experiences with the Var -- held lean mass while cutting hard for a bikini show and zero negative side effects.

Excellent quality and service. I have ordered from basicstero multiple times and I continue to be impressed. Communications have been excellent and ranged from helping me understand how to use BTC to resolving a concerns regarding the results of a LabMax test. In regards to the LabMax, I was offered the opportunity to send my sample to an analytic lab for HPLC analyses at Pharmacom's expense -- results came back perfect! Bloodworks also supported these facts. A source that is confident enough in their product to be willing to pay for me to randomly send a sample for HPLC in order to assure me of quality (after I have already ordered and received it so there is no way they could know ahead of time) has earned my respect and confidence.

I enjoyed notable positive changes in body comp during a summer recomp last year.

Recently, I bulked with TEST E 300, DECA300, and BOLD300 -- 1cc of each 2x a week and put on about 20 lb of quality mass in 16 weeks (good mass not water and fat -- I still have abs).

My girlfriend had good experiences with the Var -- held lean mass while cutting hard for a bikini show and zero negative side effects.
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu