Review Detail

Steroids P pharmacom-support
(Updated: October 16, 2022)

Review

basicstero and pharmacom labs was my mayor supplier when it comes down to gear. I always ordered from the Warehouse 2 and was satisfied with everything. Customer service was great, fast and on point, sales journey was easy to follow, purchase was no problem at all and the products they are offering are just very good. Only downside was the long delivery, 40 days in average for the Warehouse 2 but with the right amount of planning an issue one can handle.
That’s the status till I did my last order with a value about 450 bucks As usual I paid with Ethereum, received a payment conformation via mail und a couple of days later a shipping notification also via mail with the corresponding tracking number. As you see the process runs smoothly to this point, no worries. Products has been shipped and then has been seized.

So contacted them and they apologized for the delayed reply, and offered me their (one time) reshipping. So, they seem to stand to their promise. I did receive the tracking number a couple of days later.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu