Review Detail

Steroids R roro-666
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I was a first time customer and Blackroids absolutely took my fear away. Their customer service reps were diligent in answering my questions without hesitation. Here is there best part...I ordered/paid on Monday and my product was delivered on that Saturday. That's right...5 DAYS!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

My 4 vials were wrapped in bubble wrap and secured in a protective envelope with no company name listed. Very very secure and private.

Products Ordered

Equipoise
Cypionate
Enanthate

Product Effects

So far no issues. 1000mg a week of test and 500mg a week of Equipoise. I am definitely a lot more vascular and have added energy. My training partner has to tell me to tone it down a bit.

Review

Blackroids took my first time fear of buying "supplements" online away from me. I asked customer service a lot of questions (probably stupid to them) which added to my confidence. The best part was receiving my product 5 days from the order date. Yes, I ordered from a US company, buy I still thought it would be weeks.

I am already about to place my next order.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BlackRoids.com
Owner's reply

Hello, thanks for your review! we are happy to serve you! we hope to see you soon again!
Team BR.

T
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

deneme bonusu