Review Detail

Steroids R roro-666
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer Service was prompt, polite, and addressed my concerns. Ordering process was smooth and easy. Retailer offers many discounts, so great for beginners.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaging was discrete and product was neatly packaged. Domestic shipping took less than a week from time of order to delivery.

Products Ordered

2x Euro Pharmacies 250mg Test E/150mg Tren E

Product Effects

No side effects running Tren, which may be due to underdosed product or personal tolerance. Product was purchased through 50% Flash Sale so product could be underdosed due to wholesale discounts.

Review

Order #4577
2x Euro Pharmacies 250mg Test E/150mg Tren E

Order took only a week to get to my address. Items were securely packaged and sent in original pharma packaging, with Batch No. and Authorization Codes legitimate. Vials were crimped, with the oil appearing golden clear and sterile. SubQ injections were smooth and only one case of PIP so far (3 injections in). Customer service was prompt and polite; If you are patient and respectful, you will get quality service and product.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Hi, thanks for your review! we focus on customer support as much as we can ;) we hope to see you soon again! hace a great summer!
Team BR.

F
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

deneme bonusu