Review Detail

Steroids R roro-666
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Great and Customer support was even great when there was a small warehouse problem. The team resolved the problem, delivered my packackage safely and gave me a free 15 compensation !

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Very securely wrapped and shipped descretely without any reference to the package contents.

Products Ordered

Hilma Bio Care:
Dianabol
Testosterone E
Primobolan E

Product Effects

DIANABOL - Which is as real as it gets, great strength fullness and drive.
Testosterone E - I believe that it is dosed higher than 250mg/ml. 500mg per week felt like 600mg per week of legit pharma Test out of a pharmacy.
Primobolan E - Hands down amazing compound. Running just 300mg per week on top of 500mg Test E I am nice and full and veiny.

No question about the product quality. Hilma Biocare is absolutely top notch.

Pip is low both for the Primo E and for the Test E. The Primo produces no Pip at all tbh. Just pin deep enough to avoid leaks.

Review

I have placed Order 4494
The company is very professional. They had this amazing 50 off sale site wide and I tried their site without any regret. I bought Hilma Biocare and I can confirm that the Quality of their Test E, Dbol and Primo E is on par with Pharma grade stuff. Im growing leaner into a bulk.
Overall Im very happy with the company and will buy again.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BlackRoids.com
Owner's reply

Hello, thanks for your review! we are happy to see that you enjoyed our special discount! we hope to see you again soon! we wish you a great summer!
Team BR.

D
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

deneme bonusu