Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Body-Anabolics is a source I have used in the past and continue to do so as of writing. The product selection is very good, as well as new products being added regularly. Also, unlike most sources, BA also provide pre-made cycles for people to choose depending on their goal. Not only does this take the headache out for some, but also the discounted price on the cycles can't be beaten.
The ordering process is nice and simple. Sign up, add items to basket and payment information is given to you on checkout. Never have I had a single issue ordering with this source. Items are sent next day and well packaged. To date, I've never had a single issue with ordering. 

The product quality from Renvex has been great. Most notably is the Dianabol. In the past I've used many other different labs for Dianabol and nothing has come close to Renvex.
As for the oils, they have been fantastic too. Well dosed and effective. I'm not someone who gains weight easily, but after running a 10 week cycle I was up almost 1 stone [14lbs], which for me is a great gain. Acne and hair growth are two noticeable effects I have from good test, and these were very much present. All round great products and a fantastic service from Body-Anabolics.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu