Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Been shooting 3iu ed 5 days then off 2 days ... noticed my abs are starting to come thru because of fat loss.. becoming quite vascular also. . Tried 4iu ed but got pains in wrists n forearms . Pen is a bit awkward to set up but found tutorial on YouTube and learned from that.. my libido has defanetaly improved and also noticed slight strength increasee.. u will need to order ur own needles to use with the pen as it doesn't come with any but there cheap enough . Order came next day as promised and source always replies within 2 hours. Packaging was ok but cud of been a little better seeing that the pen is glass and costs a bit more than the usual steroids.I will defo use this source again they have a good selection of items and good prices. The product also has that clinical smell which says to me it's real but I know from the results I'm seeing that it is 100% pharmacy grade . Also the product is 36iu which if ur like me n thick at maths can be tricky to work out how much to use but the tutorial video explains it all as the instructions u get with the pen is in a foreign language

Been shooting 3iu ed 5 days then off 2 days ... noticed my abs are starting to come thru because of fat loss.. becoming quite vascular also. . Tried 4iu ed but got pains in wrists n forearms . Pen is a bit awkward to set up but found tutorial on YouTube and learned from that.. my libido has defanetaly improved and also noticed slight strength increasee.. u will need to order ur own needles to use with the pen as it doesn't come with any but there cheap enough . Order came next day as promised and source always replies within 2 hours. Packaging was ok but cud of been a little better seeing that the pen is glass and costs a bit more than the usual steroids.I will defo use this source again they have a good selection of items and good prices. The product also has that clinical smell which says to me it's real but I know from the results I'm seeing that it is 100% pharmacy grade . Also the product is 36iu which if ur like me n thick at maths can be tricky to work out how much to use but the tutorial video explains it all as the instructions u get with the pen is in a foreign language .

N
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu