Review Detail

Steroids A admin

This was my first time using body anabolics. I chose to use them after reading many positive reviews and because they stocked both Malay Tiger and Noble Labs, which I was interested in trying. Payment was quick and easy, I originally selected to pay by moneygram but had difficulty sending payment on the moneygram site so emailed body anabolics to ask if I could pay by bank transfer instead. I received a very fast response and they were kind enough to help me out. The Items were shipped shortly after payment was made and I received an email to confirm this! Three days later my parcel arrived, very discreet but secure packaging, and honestly better than some commercial retailers! I was thoroughly impressed with body anabolics and have already made  a second order.

I used the Noble Labs Winstrol 10 along with Malay Tiger Clenbuterol (Clenox) as part of a pre-contest cycle, prior to this I was already running Test Cypionate and Wisntrol from another brand and site but decided to change labs as I wasn't overly happy with the other brand's winstrol and I had heard good things about Noble Labs. Firstly the Noble Winstrol was increadible, it seemed accurately dosed and started to notice better hardening effects within a week, despite already using a different brand at the same dose (50mg ED) Very good first impression from Noble! As for the Malay Tiger Clen, it was very strong, they come in 40mcg tabs and within 30 minutes of taking just one pill I could feel my heart rate increase and temperature rise! Best and most accurately dosed Clen I have used so far! Safe to say I achieved the dry, hard, peeled look I wanted to on stage, both labs get top marks!
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu