Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I was ordering from body-anabolics several times. Always fast respond to my letters. If you have some questions you recieve fast, short exact answer. Sometimes it takes time to pick up money for them, but it more depend from what pay option do you choose. Usualy products are sended on the same day as miney are pick uped.

I was ordering about 3-4 times. 

Once package was not deliwered, reason is custom. They have resended on next day as i have informed them about it. Recived resended package on second day after my letter.

If we will look on dependence between quality and price - they are the best choise.

Right now is waiting package with cyber labs, I'd like to taste it.

Sorry for my English, it is not my native language.

All product were wery good. For example Renevex prop and stanazolol gave very good fat burning and good hardness of muscle (lean few kg also). Malay tiger clen with teir T3 LIOTHYRONINE SODIUM gave wery good fat burning with a diet. I am very happy with their products, all are ligit and good quality. Their MALAY TIGER products are wery good also, have marked exelent quality of it.

On the pictures are not all of what i have tasted, review is after 2-3 orders from that supplier.
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu