Review Detail

Steroids B bodyanabolic

I placed an order with this source 20 days ago. Since that time they have taken my cc information for payment. Pawn inquiring what was going on with my order, I have sent them over 25 emails during this period. I have not got a single response of any kind from their customer service that is supposed to be getting back to me within 48 hours. This is got to be the worst experience with any source I have ever dealt with. As it stands right now my cc information is in their hands and I have no idea what they're doing with it because they will not respond to me. To me, this is completely unprofessional and uncalled for. I hope they don't do this to anybody else, and if they do, shame on them. I have every single email I have ever sent them I will be saving all of it. I'm probably going to have to cancel this cc now because of them.

I have not received any products from this company, as for reasons stated above, however I'm willing to bet that the product quality is about as good as the quality of their customer service. if this is how unprofessional they act when it comes to customer service, I would not put any one of their products in my body. Don't let the pretty website for you people.
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu