Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

my experience with kalpa has been great.. These guys are amazing fast shipping and great customer service .. im so glad that I chose them to place my order.. Will be ordering through them again for sure 

The test prop I ordered from kalpa is very smooth ... I had some pip at first but that went away after about a week.. I was using 75mg ed I felt like they smaller Ed was better than the larger EOD doses... As for the test I immediately noticed increased appetite after the first week I was pigging out on everything and I literally gained almost 10 pounds in the first 2weeks ... And strength was there for sure I noticed o added weight to every set and I could go longer on my workouts ... I felt like superman and just wanted to keep going .. I could see increases in everything I was supposed to... My libidos was strong I was thinking about sex all day long and craved it a good hit... Morning wood was hard as a rock every morning so I could tell I was extra horny that was the first thing to show after about 4 days I would recommend ordering through kalpa for sure
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu