Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

After months of reading and educating myself I was ready to get big...but didn't know where or how to start. A friend told me about this site (Kalpasale) and I gave it a try. After carefully choosing my cycle (and thinking were I had to send the payment) I said ohh well, lets just give it a try and I ordered enough testosterone for a 12 weeks cycle and some precaution products like arimidex (arimixyl) and nolvadex (nolvaxyl). I chose the test C and after my payment, Kalpa told me the product was out of stock. No problem, the Kalpasale staff always answer all my questions and concerns and replace my order with Test propionate (testosterona P). This was my very first cycle with injectibles and now I had to deal with propionate!!! It was the best decision ever. First few injections hurt a bit but after a week, I got used to them. i did 100mg every other day and every 4 days I had 0.25 of arimixyl...just in case. No water retention, no acne, no sides. I was happy, everyday was a beautiful day. I got a promotion at work and my paycheck got bigger. Libido high and wife super happy. I was getting big and strong. Completed some old projects at home and on and on...My muscles were not ugly watery buble muscles. They were actually lean defined muscles. Everyone at the gym starting approaching me for guidance and people will all of the sudden start asking me to spot them. I had my nolvadex ready just in case but nope, this was a perfect cycle. I went from 200 to 220lbs by week 9. Of course, I focus on my legs and calves since I always got skinny legs and always did compound exercises for my upper body. Squats, deadlifts, etc, I developed a great symmetry thanks to this strategy. Cycle was over, waited 3 days and started my pct consisting of Nolvaxyl and clomixyl every day. I lost all my sex drive for the first few days and didnt want to eat big like I used to.. I knew this was going to happen after a cycle and that I needed to bring my natural test production back up ASAP. So I was consistent and loyal to my pct time and amount and forced myself some food and shakes with lots of creatine. After that week I started getting "the morning wood" again and at night I was more and more interested in my wife. It took me 1 1/2 week to recover but I kept doing the pct for 4 weeks. I lost 7 lbs and now I weight 213lbs in the morning with an empty stomach.. Will wait the recommended time on= time off and yes, I will reorder again.

First few injections hurt a bit but after a week, I got used to them. 100mg every other day and every 4 days I had 0.25 of arimixyl...
No water retention, no acne, no sides. I was happy, everyday was good. I got a promotion at work and my paycheck got bigger. Libido high and wife super happy. I was getting big and strong. Completed some old projects at home and on and on...My muscles were not ugly watery buble muscles. They were actually lean defined muscles. Bench up from 180 to 320lbs is an example of what this can do for you.
PCT = Nolvaxyl 40,20,20,20 and clomixyl 50,50,50,50
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu