Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I used supps.to to try them out and cuz I was in a pinch on PCT.....and they worked beautifully!

I recently did a cycle of DBol 30mg a day for 6 weeks, Test Sustanon 500mg a week for 16 weeks, and EQ 600mg a week for 16 weeks. I started my cycle then ordered my pct after starting....BIG MISTAKE! Needless to say my PCT fell through and I had to find another source quickly. I figured I would try out supps.to since it is one of the top rated suppliers and I was making a small order which was ok with them. I am very glad I choose them! The first thing I liked is the fact that I accidently choose arimidex instead of aromasin when ordering and didn't realize it until after coming home from paying the money. I messaged them and within 12 hours they told me my order had been updated to correctly have the aromasin and that everything was being shipped. I messaged them multiple times throughout the delivery process and my favorite thing about them is they always answered me back in 24 hours or less!

I used the HCG 5000iu and it worked wonders on kick starting everything and pardon my French but the balls swole back up beautifully! The HCG was nice and clean with no particles.The Nolva.Clomid. and aromasin worked greatly and got everything back where it should be and I am now resting between my next cycle and planning my new one. I am very pleased with this supplier and even more with their customer support!
T
Rep: 0
307 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu