Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Here is my first review on this website.

I ordered 2 cycles in one order:

Testoxyl P 100, Arimixyl, Anastrozol, Letroxyl, Turanabol, Tamoximed and Nolvaxyl and Clomed. So as you can see some Kalpa and Balkan products. I ordered twice for 2 cycles.

I received all my order within 9 days after payment. I must say that I was skeptical at first sight by every suppliers. But my experience with Supps.to was very good and I recommend it because they always reply to the questions.

I also had a second experience with supps.to. Unfortunatly I received a Testo P Balkan with two broken amps. I sent them a message and they immediatly reshipped a Vial ( I asked them a vial instead of amps ). They were very nice and fast. This is really an excellent supplier.

The price are fair and shipping fast with legit products.

I also checked the codes on Balkan and Kalpa website and all were legit and wellmade.

My cycle was on 10 weeks ( 350 mg / week ) with 6 weeks of Tbol ( scaling 40 to 60 mg a day ) and a 4 weeks PCT ( 2 weeks 50 mg Clomed and 40 mg Nolvadex and 2 weeks 25 mg clomed and 20 mg Nolvadex )

I must say that I had a very good feeling with the Testoxyl P, a little bit pain after injection, especially the day after, but after the second week my energy was back on stage ! I increased my strenght after 3 weeks of using Tbol. I am a powerflifter and it was my first cycle. I increased my bench press from 165 kg to 180 kg ( in -93kg ). My squat was better and so was my deadlift.

Tbol: Incredible strenght, every exercices that I used to do were so much easier. I really appreciate the Tbol effects. That gave me hardness and congestions as hell ! I'm very amazed by this oral. Safer than Dbol but with a strong effect. Perfect for powerlifter.

I'm very happy and hurry to start my next cycle cause the energy and feelings were very satisfaying.

My PCT went good ( given by Dylan Gemelli ) and I felt it good despite of a weigh loss especially with this hard summer. I was a little bit tired but it's normal. 1st week of PCT was good but the second and third made me feel tired. The forth, everything was alright. Energy got back and libido. Weigh from 96 to 92 after PCT. I must precise that I started my cycle at 87 kg. I kept 5 kg so.
H
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu