Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Watch out. I have ordered from them 6 times in the past and I was always very pleased the quality of the products and their service. My last order however was very different. I was notified that I had to send payment to another collector/agent even though (censored) records showed that the agent/collector designated during order placement had picked-up the funds. (I did provide them with a full record of the (censored) transaction)      UPDATE:    I have been contacted by Kalpasale  Reps and the problem was actually not on my end or theirs(Kalpasale).  Kalpasale Reps immediately made things right and I am very happy with their response and will be ordering from them in the future.

.Among their products , I have used their Anavar, D-bol tabs, T3, Arimidex, and Nolvadex. I have been very happy with the effects/potency of all mentioned. The Anavar (Oxandroxyl) gave me great pumps and did wonders for my joints (not used as part of a cutting cycle this time). Dbol tabs (Dianoxyl) worked well with the Arimidex (Arimixyl) and Nolvadex (Nolvaxyl) keeping sides to a minimum.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu