Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Not happy with this company at all any longer I've been placing my orders with Kaplan for a while now most of my orders are over a thousand dollars this past order they only sent half my order then I emailed them told me they were out ony after I placed order. I said ok they asked me if I wanted another brand that they have I said yes. Here I am still waiting for my product to get shipped. Over a month now. it's a shame that this place will loose my thousands of dollars in business over a few items that kappa is playing games with me on. Bad business decision smh  and I will tell anyone I know find another supplierI am really shockey I've never had a problem but now i do.  Products are great but Rob me once it'll be the last dime u see from me and many of my friends.  a week ago i was told all the changes have been made for the other brand and that i would be given 1 extra bottle for my troubles and still a week later nothing. But I'll get those stupid emails saying my ticket has been edited. Save that bullshit send me an email saying my Enathate and dbol has been sent. I don't know what huge Tom has going on but he needs to fix it fast it'll sick when business drops. It starts with one the the word gets out. Honestly i just want my shit i shldve ordered from another source. I knew there was gonna be a problem this time i felt it. Smh 

R
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu