Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

First time I've seen KalpaSale web sites was pretty convincing. The price was a bit lower than other source and they have more product than others.  I've decided to place a small order just to see how they would take care of their customer.  All the gear that I ordered was available according to their online info. I ordered Anadroxyl, Test E and Dianabol by Kalpa Pharm.. I tried to use one brand (Kalpa Pharm).  Several days later after they picked up my payment, I drop them a line and asking them when they can send my order.  I've saw my order was sent partially so I've sent them another ticket. I was glad they responded quickly and answered my question but they told me that they were out of Test E for the moment and it will be in couple days before they can send it to me. the first package (Anadroxyl) they've sent was receive on the 27th of December (almost a month) and the product expires on May.  On the rest of my order, I patiently wait and waited. Their couple of days went to more than a month without knowing when they're going to send my order, if I don't ask.  Today, January 8th, finally got all my order but I was disappointed because Kalpasale gave me a Dianabol by Dragon Pharma which I didn't order.  The package of the gear has no number or expiration on it. They never ask me if its okay to send me another brand. All they asked was if " I wanted another brand" and I've told them that I rather wait for my order to be restock.   This only one man opinion but I would never recommend KalpaSale to anybody because they're not reliable as what their website says.  They still taking orders even thought the product is already been out. I don't want anybody here to experience the frustrations that I've experience.  That's my first and last order from KalpaSala.com

As far as the product goes, I like using Kalpa Pharmaceuticals product because I've seen good result. It gave more energy and help me shred some of the body fat. The result was very pleasing. And for the Dianabol by Dragon Pharma, I might not even use it because it doesn't have no expiration on it so I can't really give any feed back about the product and brand.
J
Rep: 0
12 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu