Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Ordering process was good. I utilised customer support services twice. Once to when I noticed my billing address was set as my delivery address for them to change it which the did quickly for me and once when my second order from them didn't contain the clomid I ordered and paid for which after sending them photos of the packaging and products received they quickly fixed and rectified.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery was quick once they processed my zelle payment and the packaging is what you would expect to receive when ordering anything from anywhere. So basically nothing out of the ordinary that would raise any flags to anyone.

Products Ordered

I ordered from US Wearhouse 1 the following:

2- 300mg etho Test
1- 50mg Clomid
2- 10 pack of syringes

Product Effects

The producsts came in sealed boxes from belugas pharmaceuticals and all had scratch of verification numbers that could be used on their website for anticonterfiting reasons. All products received checked out. It took me maybe 4 weeks before I started noticing the full effects but this will be different for everyone however you definitely can feel the effects once it kicks in for you. The side effects I experienced on 300mg every 5 days are as follows acne mostly on the shoulders, anger towards myself when I wouldnt be able to get in a workout for the day, and the one that actually bothers me is in the shower I have noticed finding hairs on my hands and clogging up the drain.

Review

This was my first and only time ordering from anyone online. Going into it I was very skeptical that this company would be legit and not just take my money and run. I was pleasently surprised. Like I said I only ordered from US Wearhouse 1 so I can not speak to any other Wearhouse on the sight especially not the international ones because of customs but US Wearhouse 1 has come through and has been legit for me this far.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu