Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

In the first place, KalpaSale got my attention because of their prices and generous discounts. I must admit I was skeptic but decided to give it a try and place a small order, my curiosity has beaten me. Then to my big surprise, I was so well treated I got the impression I was their “premium” customer, which lately is rarely happening, businesses have become more profit oriented than customer oriented.

I told all my friends about the site, I’m sorry I have found them so late, I have previously spent hundreds/thousands of dollars elsewhere but the communication quality was not even half like here.
I know the order would get to me slower than if ordering with local sources, but considering the price, it was worth waiting about 2 weeks to receive the products. And I have to mention, that’s normal for an international source, especially in this kind of business.
Packaging – everything I have ever wanted – accurate and discreet, what else can you ask, right? Every amp was separately wrapped, it did not get affected during transportation. The guys did their work properly.
Now about the products, I ordered Kapla's Primo, and like everyone else who did it, I am super happy with it. I gained so much strength, I have the power and will to workout much longer in the gym and my muscles don’t hurt afterwards. I’m becoming all lean mass, don’t wanna brag about it, but I’m proud of my body changes, and I realize it’s all because of Kalpa.
If I trust and would recommend KalpaS? Definitely, the guys are profi! I know I will be back for more!
O
Rep: 0
2 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu