Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I had some issues with the source i used to order and i decided to switch to somebody else. I am a member for a while now and I always check for other people reviews and opinions just to be sure people i’m dealing with are trustworthy. I stopped at kalpasale.com, i will definitely be purchasing with them from now on. And of course the products are legit, everything better than expected!
Well guys i am into my second week of tren acetate and sustamed stack and i am taking 100mg ED of tren acetate and shooting 200 mg EOD of sustamed. I was 204 pounds at start of first pin and today i am sitting at 210. This stuff is great, i went and checked My BP and it is a bit high 132 over 86 norm 120 over 80 so i am cutting out all salt and increasing water as well as low doses of asprin. I am only on the tren for a 4 week cyle so really only 3 weeks left. All in all i feel great and am gonna increase the cardio. NO probems other then headaches the odd nights and sleeping is a bitch as well you dont sleep on this stuff i guess..
Customer support is best I have ever had by now, delivery time frame excellent and the entire shopping experience was a pleasure.
E
Rep: 0
18 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu