Review Detail

Body-Gear.to FeaturedHot
Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear

very pleased with the effects. I started out with test enanthate and dianabol for the first 6 weeks and then replaced the dianabol with some winstrol for the 2nd 6 weeks. I've had some mild acne with no other side effects. I've gained 15lbs of solid muscle. Energy and sex drive are great. I have had little to no water weight gain. The games in the gym are great and recovery time is super short. I haven't had blood work but I feel as though the products may be a little under dosed. But without having the blood work to confirm that, it's just my opinion and no more. I was very pleased with the customer service on several occasions. They are very helpful in resolving some issues I had. And with the pricing being solo, I expect to make many more purchases from these guys. I'm currently making another purchase right now as a matter of fact because I'm so satisfied with the products and the customer service.

very pleased with the effects. I started out with test enanthate and dianabol for the first 6 weeks and then replaced the dianabol with some winstrol for the 2nd 6 weeks. I've had some mild acne with no other side effects. I've gained 15lbs of solid muscle. Energy and sex drive are great. I have had little to no water weight gain. The games in the gym are great and recovery time is super short. I haven't had blood work but I feel as though the products may be a little under dosed. But without having the blood work to confirm that, it's just my opinion and no more. I was very pleased with the customer service on several occasions. They are very helpful in resolving some issues I had. And with the pricing being solo, I expect to make many more purchases from these guys. I'm currently making another purchase right now as a matter of fact because I'm so satisfied with the products and the customer service.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu