Body-Gear.to
Steroids B bodygear
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

kalpasale offered 50% off coupon so i decided to benefit this promo, especially after reading the reviews which said the source is legit and the products are authentic. that was a very good decision! i was pleasantly surprised with their prompt customer support, very friendly, not for a second felt alone during the entire shopping experience. they answered to all of my questions about the products and delivery. the prices they offer are more than attractive. in one word - professional! i am very satisfied with kalpasale as a awesome new found source, and i am glad to discover with them new brand like kalpa pharmaceuticals. i'm a satisfied customer, have already told all my friend about the source. i feel secure with their service and products, what else can you ask?

i could see the impressive results quite immediately, my muscles are pumped yet are very leaned out. no pips whatsoever within months of using the products. top notch quality! i'm addicted to kalpa! i would recommend to all my friends. kalpa line is my new favorite brand :)
U
Rep: 2
34 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu