Review Detail

Steroids E europeptides

This is the very last cycle I have done and just finished my PCT yesterday.. I utilized Boldenone-200 from Malay Tiger in order to improve my overall energy levels and as a fine doping for my diet. The shipping was not that fast (5 days), but support was great, and also didn't need tons of communication to get the things going. Just placed my order and received an email.

It all went well with minimum side effects, and after all 15 weeks I made a PCT with tamoxifen citrate (as usual) 

It is commonly believed that its not that great, but I could not agree with this - Boldenone met my expectations and performed quite well for the money I spent on it. It is really good when it comes to maintaining the volume of the muscle tissue, and many people use it as a ground base of their stack, but I decided to juice it on its own just like an enhancer. REALLY GREAT improvements in terms of high-quallity muscles and boosts one's stamina far better than I expected. However one should utilize Boldenone at higher dosages to meet those effects.
L
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu