Review Detail

Steroids E europeptides

This is the very last cycle I have done and just finished my PCT yesterday.. I utilized Boldenone-200 from Malay Tiger in order to improve my overall energy levels and as a fine doping for my diet. The shipping was not that fast (5 days), but support was great, and also didn't need tons of communication to get the things going. Just placed my order and received an email. 

It all went well with minimum side effects, and after all 15 weeks I made a PCT with tamoxifen citrate (as usual) 

Most of you may already know, but I should say that Boldenone needs to be utilized at higher dosages in order to reach its potential. The effects are pretty much straightforward - it simply contributes to gaining some lean muscle mass and to enhance one's overall physical stamina, just like it did in my case - I improved my deadlift, bench and squat along with my endurance and gained some muscles. HOWEVER, do not forget it's a steroid that may turn to estrogen - here comes the Nolvanox. I also got a little bit of acne, but nothing serious or unexpected. In general, I reckon it's a great product both for novices and pros.
L
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu