Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I write this review after my second order and the use of the ordered products, it wants to be an objective evaluation for the service received.

Perfect communication, quick answers, usually immediate, at most the day after the request.
I used BUY-AS support to get advice on stock products, I got professional and well-argued responses, really impressive, excellent support. Ask and you will be satisfied with the answers.Expeditions made quickly, really professional packaging, well done, maximum discretion, no problem with shipments to the EU area.

The quality of the products is, for all products purchased, excellent, confirmed by their respective verification codes as originals on web sites of producers.
I did a 56-day cycle using propionate 100mg EOD, 40mg DIE Anavar ZHPC (purchased previously from buy-as), nolvadex 20, 10mg die (purchased previously from buy-as) for the first 15 days (used to control estrogen without limiting its initial production), arimidex 0.25 mg EOD from day 17 until end of cycle to block estrogen production. On day 36 I started PCT using Clomid for 3 weeks. I did not use the Boldenone, it will serve for the next cycle.
Titan prop has only proved to be discrete, I think under dosed, I did not have a particularly good feeling with it, however nothing pip and light and clear oil; Oxandrolone ZPHC for me, great feeling, perfect feeling, pumping, vascularity and super strength, like old oxandrolone SPA Labs !! Nolvadex, Anastrazolo and Clomid of pharmaceutical grade, perfect for their task.
The cycle, albeit short, combined with a strict diet, 5die/week training + 5 cardio training sessions/ week, 45 minutes each, allowed me to achieve excellent hardness and definition, decreasing body fat (from 11% to 7%) while maintaining a muscular fullness and good vascularization (80kg start cycle, 79kg at end cycle). Nothing sides.
Since I first used BUY-AS, I was very impressed with the proven professionalism and the perfect technical support. I made a second order to check again the vendor, everything was done in the best way, no shadow, perfect shipments, quick answers to any questions. I've stopped looking for other suppliers, BUY-AS professionalism, speed and security in shipping, the assortment of original and certified products, the prices, I'm convinced that this will be my supplier for everything I'll need. Thanks BUY-AS!!!
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu